Our Regular Work Program provides long term and/or transitional employment in conjunction with skills of daily living and adjustment training to physically, emotionally, and mentally handicapped adults in order to increase capacities for independent functioning and vocational potential.
Admission Criteria for the Regular Work Program:
- Eighteen years or older and age appropriate as determined by the Individual’s Interdisciplinary Team.
- Must produce at least 25% industrial minimum or established rate.
- Recommended for RWP by Consumers IDT
Services provided through this program are:
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Medical and Dental Consultation
- Case Management
- Job Placement and Follow-up
- Referral and Follow-up
- Drivers Education Classes
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- Life Skills Classes
- Job Club Activities